FRONT LINE (Pillar)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

MasterPieceintheMaking: Polishing up my armor

Friday, May 19, 2006

Polishing up my armor



Starting to get back into the word. I've been under alot of spiritual attacks lately, and figured I need to do some damage repair. Angie told me a verse that really helped me to get started,
2 Chronicles 16:9
"For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him." It was very impowering, I suddenly felt as though I could do anything, because God is there for me!
anyway, going start putting more verses up and reading more.
Love ya all

1 Comments:

Blogger FL PT said...

Hey! Glad your shoulder surgery went well and I'm praying for a speedy recovery! God is so good!

Miss you tons.

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home