FRONT LINE (Pillar)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

MasterPieceintheMaking: Growing pains

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Growing pains

As the title would suggest, I'm having some spiritual growing pains. Stuggleing to try and connect with God on a higher level, to grow. Slowly getting there. Been playing worship music allllll day, and feelin it! Trying to get into the Word, I read just the other day, I was going to read today, but opted for worship in my car between classes. I'm forceing myself to think to God as often as I remember. I think it's working. I keep thinking of all the blessings and things God has done for me, and how good He is. And it takes my breath away, and for that moment I feel Him smiling at my efforts with sooo much love it hurts and it makes me want more! It's too much and NEVER enough!!

On another note.... I got accepted to St. Mary's!

4 Comments:

Blogger Brenton said...

Woo Hoo! You got accepted to St. Mary's!!! I know that God will change you in so many great ways when you get to this place. You have people praying for you all over....not that that is any different from now. Anyway, im really excited you got accepted. Keep me in the know about how the rest of it goes. God Loves ya Kim!

8:15 AM  
Blogger FL PT said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! Congratulations Kim!! Not that I had any doubts...

I'm glad that you are working on growing. It is a challenge for all of us at times. Using music is a good way when you are not feeling connected. I'm so proud of you.

Oh, I am reading a book called Becoming a Vessel God Can Use by Donna Partow. It is a great study book that you do daily (for like 15 mins) and is perfect for us as women to learn how we can grow in the Lord. You may want to check it out.

Keep up the hard work! The semester will be over soon.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

I am very proud of you babe. That is for all you do, and tring so hard. Never give up! Love you much.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Thank you!! I love you all.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home