FRONT LINE (Pillar)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

MasterPieceintheMaking: Hard lessons

Monday, January 30, 2006

Hard lessons

As most of you already know, (news gets around in a small town), I was in a car accident on Saturday. Long story sort for those of you that don't know: I was headed home from welding class on 435 it had been raining so the roads were wet, I went to exit off and didn't break quickly enough. The car started into the turn, and then just kept going straight, into the exit sign. I wasn't hurt, my car wasn't too badly bangged up, but the sign didn't make it. God was looking out for me hard core with this one. A police officer that was there, said that if I had hit the sign head on, instead of just 2 feet to the side, it would have gone threw my windshield. Or if I had tried to force the car to turn more, the car would have rolled. I friend of mine told me that he saw a guy hit an exit sign once, and that the sign he hit got caught in his wheels and his car went end over head. So God was holding me close that day. So many things could have gone wrong, but God didn't let that happen. I do however feel that He allowed me to go off the road to teach me a lesson, with as little pain as possible. One, slow down on wet roads! And two, I think is a life's lesson, don't get cocky and make bad choices because you think you can handle it, because you think you have it all under control. I know now that I don't, I'm I going to apply that to other places in my life. Be smart, be safe. And don't walk on the edge because you think you have great balance and won't fall, odds are your balance isn't that great.

2 Comments:

Blogger FL PT said...

Hey babe. I'm glad that you are safe! As my Dad says "be careful out there".

I love ya tons.

8:22 PM  
Blogger FL PT said...

Yo. I just checked out your deviant art site...haven't checked it in a while. I really like your new posts...especially your self-portrait, hope and the tiger (you know I really like tigers). I have the tiger that you painted for me in my bedroom and I think of you each day when I see it. It is awesome. :-)

I hope all is going good for ya. Hang in there...not much longer to go and it will be spring break!

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home